CoF Forum
- CoF Forum
- --YLEINEN-- Näkyy kaikille
- Huumori
- This was pretty good.
This was pretty good.
-
Level 2Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the
hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the
ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is
taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can
sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae
the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh
and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
t. tosiR
-
Level 7jeps ihan on meikän kirjottelua aamu 3 aikaan.En nyt jaksa suomentaa mutta teksti tuli syrämmestä. -
Level 2Hassua tosiaan, tuota luki yhtä nopeasti ku normaali-tekstiä :o